Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What I Have To say About Boo Radly!

He is a very interesting character. He will probably get in trouble again by the end of the story (Or that's what I think). If you had the name Boo you would be bound to get into trouble. also I wonder when we will get a description of him.



I think that I would have to be more like Dill. Because I am usually the peer pressurer.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you said a lot. you gave very good detail. And also what are some other reasons you think you are like Dill? besides peer pressure? hmmm... Im confused about that too. What part of the story did that happen??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about Boo's name. If you are named Boo then you probably aren't the best community leader. Also, I too am wanting to find out what his physical descriptions are. Or anything real about his life.

    ReplyDelete